Make your own story Collab!
I walk up to the man, and i tell him that i dont have any money. He says thats its fine, but then i tell him to come with me to my house, because i say that he can get a drink.

He gets into the back of my car, i drive him to my house, and then i give him a drink. Before i give him the drink, i put Washing up Liquid in it, so that when he drinks it, he faints, and then i take his body its my room, and do what i want with it.

He wakes up, and then realises what i have done to him.

He is lying naked on the bed, with red and blue paint all over him.

I tried to paint him so that he looked like Spiderman. He didn't like it. As i ran back into the kitchen to get him a cloth to wipe it off, i walk back in, and i see that he has raided one of my drawers, and he has got a shotgun, pointed at my head.

He then trys to shoot me, because i made him look like spider man, and he obviously doesn't like spiderman, but then he notices that there are no bullets in the gun. I take the gun off him, and then i throw him into the back of my car, with a bag over his head.

He trys to escape but there is no point. I drive him into the middle of no-where, into a building which is dark, with very little lights, and smells like Fish.

I then take the bag off his head, and then he realizes hes in my wife's Bedroom.

Then, he runs up to the window, to look to see where he is, he falls out the window and dies.

THE END!

So much creativity was put into this story, you can almost drown in it. Make sure you have got arm bands!

Messages In This Thread
Make your own story Collab! - by Burrito Warrior - 02-09-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Make your own story Collab! - by CorieTheNub - 02-09-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Make your own story Collab! - by Commander Fi5h - 02-09-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Make your own story Collab! - by Warior135 - 02-09-2013, 07:54 PM