Burrito Warrior - Unban
[President Rules]
1. As President you have to follow the server rules, for example you can't say that NLR breaking and RDM are allowed.
2. The President must answer warrants. You can either accept or deny them.
3. Do not warrant players without a RP reason, advised is to ask the reason before warranting.
4. Do not initiate a lockdown without a RP reason.
5. You must repeat your laws from time to time so new people are aware of them.
6. Do not spam broadcasts wait at least 1 minute before broadcasting again.
7. Do not use your presidential spawn protection to fall to the bottom of the Nexus

(02-05-2013, 09:47 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 09:44 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 09:59 PM)Narcotic Wrote: What you did was unacceptable, first you report to me that the raid was random, then you say just the opposite in OOC, proves you lied to me about the case. As for the thing to provoke parties to raid/kill you, it is wrong a pure FailRP.

You also may not dispute a ban if you have broken the rules.

It's not failRP if it was stated AT THE BEGINNING of my reign of presidency I said IN OOC that I would probably piss people off. How did I lie about the case? Jokhah sorted it out. I didn't say it wasn't random in OOC, and they didn't even give an RP reason. Also, Jokhah had sorted it out. It was Jokhahs case and he had reached a verdict. You, however didn't even investigate, you just banned me for 7 days. Pointless...

Look, you sent a @ message stating that the raid was random, Jokhah responded, and I took a look at the logs to find your previous broadcasts and happenings from the governmental side. After that you state in OOC that the sole purpose if it was to piss off people, I found you lying about a case and fail roleplaying hard as the president.

Please enlighten me as to how stating in OOC is failRP. All my laws didn't break any server rules, and were all backed up by RP reasons, however ridiculous they were. I never lied about a case. It was random, as they just stormed in and shot me. Jokhah sorted it, it's not as if you teleported to me and investigated it. You didn't even look at to what other people had said/typed. Your verdict was instant and unfair. The presidential rules state nothing about what I have allegedly "broken".

Messages In This Thread
Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Burrito Warrior - 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Narc - 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Burrito Warrior - 02-05-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Narc - 02-05-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Burrito Warrior - 02-05-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Narc - 02-05-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Burrito Warrior - 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Narc - 02-05-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Burrito Warrior - 02-05-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Burrito Warrior - Unban - by Killjoy - 02-05-2013, 05:15 PM