After a long time...RainbowDash unban request
Since im an old member i already know the rules.My problem was not doing RDM so i dont think i deserve a weapons blacklist.Maybe you can shorten my ban to 3 days or a week.Didnt do anything to break the ingame rules or so.The admin just saw the screenshot from my library on another server and said that im a hacker.Not to say what to do to you since you are an admin but just suggestion.I have been inactive in gmod for more than 1 and a half year because garrys mod without Fearless Roleplay is dead to me.I made my friends just to buy garrys mod to see how awesome this server is.Played over 800hours on garrys mod and i have to admit Fearless Roleplay is where i belong to.And when i return i will start over and be the one of the best players.Even when i was playing most of the people said that im the most helpful guy in the game they have ever met.I made giveaways when i was in a happy mood and helped newbies,always roleplayed like a true roleplayer.Still its good to see people who negotiates...

Messages In This Thread
RE: After a long time...RainbowDash unban request - by RainbowDash - 02-04-2013, 11:20 AM