After a long time...RainbowDash unban request
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Coffee Montana

Your ban ID: 6895

Banned by: Our lovely [FL] Thetimanator

Reason: They say that i have been hacking..Actually,only took a screenshot of the screen that has the old "MaterialHack" is shown on an other server to prove it to a guy on FLRP.And some people who hated me there just took advantage of my photo and bam here i am.

Involved: The guys named [FL:RP] Omar and [FL:RP] Race .We were always being on the opposite team so they used this to their advantage and made me get banned.

Why we should unban you: The long story short i havent been logging on to steam for a long time.2 days ago i saw a dream about my memories playing on FL with admins,building,driving and much more.Then i said to myself, I really should get into the servers.I can buy a new copy of garrys mod but i dont want to because i had my old all stuff and need a new steam account that i dont have my friends and they wont remember me though.I spent the best gaming times of my life on your servers i have to say.I still miss those times i dont know why but maybe its time for me to play there again.I promise that i wont do any bad actions on future.And my friend told me that the bans for hacking has been lowered to a week or a month or so and i wanted to be give it a shot...Thanks for reading whoever read this i love you guys...

Messages In This Thread
After a long time...RainbowDash unban request - by RainbowDash - 02-04-2013, 10:14 AM