Dionysus's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dionysus

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)23366

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Proppushing Cars

Involved: (Who was involved? Just people that were jumping in and out of my truck.
Why we should unban you: I explained to everyone several times that i was impounding the car because it was out of gas and sitting in the middle of the road and cars were outlawed in the city so first i started pushing it with my truck to the police garage then cops started yelling demote the commander hes a idiot after i had explained that i was impounding it and they still ignored me so they kept yelling demote him so i got sick of ramming it so i thought it would speed it up if i pushed it after it flipped upside down then people continued to ignore me after i repetedly said im inpounding it saying that i was being a idiot and randomly prop pushing people and trying to propkill yet i was putting all my effort twards getting that car i had spent 10 minute getting it across town with a truck down the ramp and into the garage while i had people jumping infront of and into my truck so i understand i was prop pushing put i wasnt trying to kill anyone or do anything decunstructive i was just trying to get a car into the garage for being illegaly in the city.

Messages In This Thread
Dionysus's Unban Request - by CosmicAlmond - 02-03-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Dionysus's Unban Request - by Fultz - 02-04-2013, 01:06 AM