Random shoting?
steam id:STEAM_15418371
Name:*BwB_CRaZy*
Reason for ban:random shoting.
ban expire:2011-03-17 13:44:13
why i should get unbanned:#1 that wasn't random (i was going cross the street..and because i touch his car he said me in yell *fuck off!* next because i get little ungry..i touch it again..after 10 sec he put out a knife as taxi driver..next for scared him i put out a deagle..and he started to try to kill me with a knife..but i was aim him with a deagle...*fail rp and can taxi drvers use guns?*ah i forget next of that i jumben on his car 1 time Wink...next he get cops..and because the cop said *sry i can't do nothing we don't got any proof*he put out a knife and try knife me but he missed..next the cop knock him down..and after 20 sec he get up and get in his car and start running..next i put out a deagle and shoting him.and next is my ban.) ah next he get ban for reason ([FL:RP] CherryBerry STEAM_0:1:26411740 Attempting to RDM cops, running from gunpoint, failing to RP job. 2011-03-23 19:51:12 [FL] Killjoy)..that mean wasn't random..(and next time killjoy let me explain.....) *and sorry for my bad english*

Messages In This Thread
Random shoting? - by commando - 03-16-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: Random shoting? - by Killjoy - 03-16-2011, 07:44 PM