Admin Abuse please demote
You broke rule #5 pretty badly, even after saying you didn't want to argue anymore you then continued it on saying that Salinsky can't RP.[b]
i didn't know rule #5 applied to Mods.

[b]This isn't the first time you have done something like this to/in front of Salinsky.
I was online when Salinsky banned you for this, which in a way is pretty similar.

the other situation was the other way round its basically what i did to salinsky but i couldn't ban him and i still think i followed the rules on both occasions.

22823 SuperMonkey STEAM_0:0:53287498 Joke not appreciated. Random hostage, RDM, random car theft
Expired
[FL:M] Salinsky

From my understanding you actually WANT to be banned, or rather you did this to try and get Salinsky demoted, if that's the case then I don't even know what to say.
why would anyone want to get banned i love V33 But its a semi-serious role-play not a if you break even the tiniest rule you get banned

This is truly a poor excuse to get someone demoted, this isn't even the slightest bit moderator abuse, you pulled a gun at him and then when he wasn't under gun point he got his own gun.
yes i pulled the gun out and asked him to (leave) he as i said before ran back 10 seconds later trying to hostage me because he knew if anyone tried to shoot him in the process he would ban them for RDM, so nobody did anything

Onto another point, this is pretty aggressive instead of saying please leave you get a gun instantly, you should have asked because I'm sure he would have understood and left you alone. But no, you pull a gun on someone and threaten him and you don't expect him to hold the slightest grudge? Want payback for threatening his life? Cause I would have done the exact same thing Salinsky did in this situation
well i probably would have done the same but when your dealing with a mod that can ban you, you cant exactly do anything because one wrong move and boom banned.

Now onto that OOC picture, I said Salinsky wat r u doin, Salinsky stahp as a reference to a meme, that wasn't taking sides and was in fact a joke, I was guarding the president as SS.
that wasn't about you i sent him a personal message and those types of messages Ain't supposed to be shared with the whole server its called personal message so nobody else can read it for a reason.

The video clearly shows you break FearRP, Salinsky is telling you to get on your knees and instead you start talking back and not doing what he says, to which most mods/admins would ban you for instantly.
i didn't listen to him because he literally ran in straight after i asked him to leave witch i don't think is right why do you ask someone to leave and they run straight back in.

[b]If this thread is because he banned you then you should read the rules on posting an admin abuse thread.[b/]
this thread is nowhere near for banning me trust me some of you may think im wrong but its not for you to decide i'm still going to stand my ground and see this through

And thanks for posting those pictures you are a doll.

(01-31-2013, 01:53 AM)Jokhah Wrote: At this point I saw little to no rule breaking going on. Fear RP seemed okay, not enough fail to comment on (and if you want me to get into the minor pieces I will and it really would be extremely literal) and no actual hostaging took place. As far as looking at the beginning of the video which would be the base point of the request, it's just intimidation. A LOT of people know if you point a gun at me or even talk to me wrong when I'm in a bad mood your likely to get a gun shoved in your face. My intention isn't to kill you, just to make sure my point is clear and that I have complete attention, however I will fire if there is a good reason. Now think that I'm not even remotely trying to be a badass. Think about some of the way more aggressive people, point a gun at them and ask them to leave and 3 seconds later your dead and your entire base AREA is on fire. Is it the right thing to do? Maybe. Is it nice? No. Is it against the rules? Only if your in a restricted job class. Being unemployed or "non government" really just restricts him from raiding for contraband. Looking at it I wouldn't even call it a raid more like sticking it to the man.
I may sound a bit naive but that's pretty much it for me i had stuff going on in real that just annoyed me and i took it out on anything i could, but i guess im like that all the time i don't know why.

EDIT: It was my rope that was dropped.

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse please demote - by Monkey670 - 01-31-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Admin Abuse please demote - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-31-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Admin Abuse please demote - by Al sevenfold - 01-31-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Admin Abuse please demote - by Monkey670 - 01-31-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: Admin Abuse please demote - by Al sevenfold - 01-31-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Admin Abuse please demote - by Monkey670 - 01-31-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: Admin Abuse please demote - by Killjoy - 01-31-2013, 08:23 AM