Ban for Space Town
Your name: Le Seul Tetraplegique

Your ban ID: 22858

Banned by: [FL:M] Narcotic, extended by [FL] Adman

Reason: "Propminging, propblocking, huge tool abuse,"

Involved: My friend. I will post his name if I can get a guarantee that he won't now be banned for the same thing.

Why we should unban you: Because the listed reason is a gross misrepresentation of what actually occurred. My friend and I wanted to start a fun RP, so we decided to make a space-themed amusement park, which we called "Space Land". What this consisted of was covering the walls with the material that has moving stars (the name escapes me at the moment), and making various props (mostly varying sizes of balls to simulate planets/celestial bodies) float around with the "physical properties" tool on our toolguns.

Initially, Space Land was at BP, and a lot of people came in and enjoyed our fun little bit of outerspace-on-earth. Too many minges started trying to break in and kill us, ending our nice passiveRP. So we decided to move to Cub Foods which is more removed, and less susceptible to wandering minges who get off on ruining other people's RP. We set up a bigger and better Space Town and everything was going well. RP was going great, other people seemed to enjoy Space Town as well. Eventually my friend had to get off of Garry's Mod, and left the server (minutes before Narcotic banned me). At this point, I decided to temporarily close Space Land, and go buy something (I think it was crackers?) from the BMD, SuperlativeTree. As I was talking to SuperlativeTree, [FL:M] Narcotic must have found Space Town for the first time, and not taken a liking to it, because I was kicked from the server with the notification that I had been banned.

I honestly do not see what I did wrong. I didn't intrude on anyone else's RP, I didn't harm anyone else's gameplay experience, I didn't exploit anything for my benefit, I didn't do anything except try to make some great Passive RP that I had never seen before! As far as I could tell, I actually improved the game play experience for some other players. At the very least, I think being banned for 1 month is a terribly unfitting punishment for me, although I do not think I should have been banned at all.

Messages In This Thread
Ban for Space Town - by Le Seul Tetraplegique - 01-28-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Ban for Space Town - by Narc - 01-28-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Ban for Space Town - by Le Seul Tetraplegique - 01-28-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: Ban for Space Town - by Narc - 01-28-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Ban for Space Town - by Killjoy - 01-29-2013, 06:35 AM