JagMaz - Unban.
(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: In all honesty, you are obviously too pride driven - and are incompetent at admitting when you are wrong. The facts you present are either massively exhaggerated, or completely false. For example - Ulfric Stormcloak was NOT in my damn car when this happened. When I was moving around the officer, he did not say ONCE that I should stop moving. Even though you say he kept saying it. More bull.

I was the Police Officer and I did shout commands to you, which you completely ignored, which I said multiple times and may I confirm that it is not 'bull'.

(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: Another point, as you absolutely LOVE to split everything up as if you're talking to a child... You mention that the reason for the officer arresting me is just. Yet I call my friend an idiot - and the officer arrest me? Good reason there bud - I also called an admin to help, and if you're above me like you said - why don't you help? As if you witnessed it like you REALLY said you did... you'd have no damn reason to ban me.

Actually, if I recall what you said, I tazed your friend before '3 seconds' and afterwards you called me an 'idiot', I cuff you and you run out of Nexus, probably where Adman begins to see the event, you continue moving after saying 'stop moving' but continue to move, them suddenly, you make out 'I said it too my friend!', that is a clear lie, as it was aimed at me. Since it was related to the 3 seconds and immediately after, I fail to see why you would call you friend an idiot, you may have, but sometimes, around cops, you must think about what you say, everyone takes things differently, unlucky for you, I seemed to take as you called me the dumb idiot. He came to help you, but witnessed you breaking FearRP.

(01-23-2013, 10:35 AM)Birdsong Wrote: Your overall exaggeration in this is god damn appalling. Doubling the amount of people I killed - which I apologise for but i didn't realise i'd killed anyone. As well as the "an interestingly large arc". Which is more total idiocy as this was certainly not the case.

Exaggerations don't always matter, it is the fact you were still moving, even if I hadn't said 'stop moving' you should have realized what FearRP means and therefore should have been abided, with or without me saying the command. Also, he may have doubled your CDM's the fact is you still CDM'ed, may have exaggerated the arc, the fact is, you still moved while under gun(taser) point.
Regards,
aviator

Messages In This Thread
JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by ulfricstormcloak - 01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-23-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by aviator - 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 05:01 PM