JagMaz - Unban.
(01-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Birdsong Wrote: Firstly, When he said don't run away, I was moving around him - but at no point did I move further away from him while he was saying "Don't run away". He didn't say once to stop moving, which proves you either weren't there for the whole time - or just wasn't listening properly. When i was released, he ran back into the Nexus to ask the cop why he released me - so I got in my car and drove off, in no way did he tell me to stay when I was released. So it didn't break FearRP - as I wasn't told to stay - the cop just ran off..

Those are certainly not the events I witnessed. I was phased above you all (At this point standing just outside the Nexus entrance) as he had his tazer out and pointed towards you; I believe your friend was standing in the road. Now, he persists in asking you to stop moving yet you constantly move around him, in an interestingly large arc, giving the impression you're about to do a runner which is exactly why he keeps the tazer out and repeats his commands. You now say that he ran off into the Nexus, that is the complete opposite of what I saw. For whatever reason, after the 'jiggling' phase I witness just then you proceed to move in a large arc round towards your car.

Now, it is apparent that the officer is not finished with you because as you proceed to do this he follows you, still with the tazer at hand, issuing commands to stop moving. By the time you enter the car, he was standing behind it (Following your arc) and in your attempt to run away nearly kill the man. All of this points towards you disobeying the officer and running off when he clearly wasn't finished with you.

(01-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Birdsong Wrote: As for the driving - you cannot just assume that i was "looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc", as that was NOT the case, I was waiting for my friend to spawn - and I wasn't driving that fast anyway, otherwise you would have done something about it.

May I ask who your friend was? Because the player Ulfric Stormcloak was already in your car. As to my previous suspicions, I do wonder how I came to them? Perhaps it was because you were speeding up and down the main stretch, a horribly populated portion of the map as you well know, with little care for anyone standing nearby.

"and I wasn't driving that fast anyway" I do wonder if you even remember the events yourself... You had a BMW travelling with full nitro; last time I checked that was the fastest you can go on the server. But, I digress, the speed isn't an issue; what is an issue is the fact you drove up and down the main stretch recklessly (As I will soon show) with no real purpose.

(01-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Birdsong Wrote: Thirdly, the ambulance had been constantly ramming me outside of the city, so I chased him into the city - I did not kill ONE single person, as once again - you're now assuming that "you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage".
Get me ONE single piece of proof that ANYONE was CDM'd in the city? As nobody said anything in chat.. nobody died near me - and when I was ramming the ambulance, I was in the back corner of Nexus - where it was TOTALLY empty...

Ok, here you have admitted to ramming the ambulance; good show. You try and justify such irresponsible behaviour by claiming 'he rammed me'? That doesn't excuse it at all. To briefly described what I witnessed, the ambulance had just about crossed the 'boundary' into the city after coming out of the tunnel when you burst right into the back of him, at full nitro. It was a wonder you hadn't killed anyone whilst you were doing that. After pushing him nearly the entire length of the stretch, you speed off, turn around and proceed to ram him again several times before finally heading to Nexus.

In regards to the CDMing, you did cause death. My initial estimates were wrong and I apologise; I clearly had inflated the figures due to other CDMs at the time. Still, your reckless driving caused people to become run over and these guys were even on the sidewalk.

[19:35:10] VG-C | JagMaz (STEAM_0:0:22447309) Ran over: ZonaX (STEAM_0:0:27047585) using models/als/fl/als_fearless_bmw.mdl
[19:35:11] VG-C | JagMaz (STEAM_0:0:22447309) Ran over: [FL:RP]Jdw1513 (STEAM_0:0:53668229) using models/als/fl/als_fearless_bmw.mdl

Birdsong Wrote:I honestly see NO reason why you have banned me. You yourself also acknowledged that the officer was in the wrong - Yet with him - you do nothing.

I have banned you for breaking FearRP, and CDMing whilst committing fail roleplay in your driving. I have since edited the ban reason, 'awful driving' is too vague and is what popped into my mind as I issued the suspension.

Also note, I never acknowledged that the officer was in the wrong. If you read it correctly, you will see I state that FearRP applies whatever the circumstances; wrong or right. In this case, a police officer took you to be insulting him which is enough to apprehend you. Is an arrest really necessary? Perhaps not, but it certainly has nothing against it and would be encouraged if the roleplay required harsh actions.

(01-22-2013, 07:44 PM)ulfricstormcloak Wrote: I was with JagMaz as this event unfolded, and was also in the car with him when the ambulance driver rammed us, who I might also was driving on the wrong side of the road, and drifting around corners without the lights on.
What JagMaz is saying is 100% true, he wasn't told to stay still when he was released, and prior to this we was randomly tazed by an officer several times, without any instructions. He also didn't CDM anyone during the ambulance scandal, and when he drove off, as I clearly saw him drive off without even touching anyone although he only made it about 20 metres away from the Nexus, before he was banned.

Not much to say to this that I haven't already addressed. If you had read my earlier post, you would recognise that the 'awful driving' portion was not for the brief stretch after the police incident but for before it.

I don't see much more that needs discussing.

Messages In This Thread
JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by ulfricstormcloak - 01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-23-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by aviator - 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 05:01 PM