JagMaz - Unban.
(01-22-2013, 07:10 PM)Adman Wrote: Firstly, whatever the other officer did does not void the one who is dealing with you. He said multiple times to stop moving whilst following you with a tazer yet you proceeded to run away from him and even enter your car and drive off. This broke FearRP; it doesn't matter why they're arresting you, the principal remains you must abide by FearRP.

The awful driving was not for what happened afterwards but actually for what happened before hand. I was watching for a while as you sped up and down the main stretch clearly looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc. During this time you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage you intentionally followed and rammed an ambulance.

Firstly, When he said don't run away, I was moving around him - but at no point did I move further away from him while he was saying "Don't run away". He didn't say once to stop moving, which proves you either weren't there for the whole time - or just wasn't listening properly. When i was released, he ran back into the Nexus to ask the cop why he released me - so I got in my car and drove off, in no way did he tell me to stay when I was released. So it didn't break FearRP - as I wasn't told to stay - the cop just ran off..

As for the driving - you cannot just assume that i was "looking for someone to chase you or to simply cause havoc", as that was NOT the case, I was waiting for my friend to spawn - and I wasn't driving that fast anyway, otherwise you would have done something about it.

Thirdly, the ambulance had been constantly ramming me outside of the city, so I chased him into the city - I did not kill ONE single person, as once again - you're now assuming that "you must have CDMed around 3-4 people and at one stage".
Get me ONE single piece of proof that ANYONE was CDM'd in the city? As nobody said anything in chat.. nobody died near me - and when I was ramming the ambulance, I was in the back corner of Nexus - where it was TOTALLY empty...

I honestly see NO reason why you have banned me. You yourself also acknowledged that the officer was in the wrong - Yet with him - you do nothing.

Messages In This Thread
JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by ulfricstormcloak - 01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-23-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by aviator - 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 05:01 PM