JagMaz - Unban.
Your name: (Steam friends name) JagMaz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 22421

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Adman

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Repeatedly breaking FearRP and awful driving.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Myself, Ulfric Stormcloak - some cops but I can't remember who.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was being randomly tazed, and me and my friend were playing about, and I called him an idiot over mic - the cop then says don't call me an idiot... So I say ok - and go to walk off - he then tazes me again - and handcuffs me asking for a warrant. All of this totally random - as I told him I wasn't talking to him. After a minute or two, another police officer releases me after being a witness to what was happening, so I get in my car and drive away. The ban reason was awful driving, when all I did - was reverse, and drive off for literally 2 seconds, from the Nexus towards BP.. I didn't even make it passed BP - which shows you how long I was in a car for, for it to be "awful driving". Not one person was killed - nor did I mount the pavement or anything.

After being banned - my friend has also been arrested for the exact same reason by this cop - "Insulting the officer" - even though he too did nothing of the sort, he didn't even talk to him.....

Messages In This Thread
JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-22-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by ulfricstormcloak - 01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Birdsong - 01-23-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by aviator - 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: JagMaz - Unban. - by Adman - 01-23-2013, 05:01 PM