make it failrp to taze someone shooting at you
(01-22-2013, 11:37 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 11:00 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: That is Breaking FearRP...

Next time you see police officers (or anyone for that matter) break FearRP, call an administrator/moderator via @ or record and post a ban request.

Also, this really isn't a suggestion as this is in the rules.
Actually, Holdem says something completely different.
(12-04-2012, 01:20 PM)Holdem Wrote:
Gareth Philp Wrote:So if I'm near a rock and they start shooting, as a cop, I can then run behind the rock for cover and return fire? I did this and was told off by a few people on the server, there were no staff on so I just assumed all of them were right and I was wrong? But like you said, you're not just going to stand there and let them turn from holding you on the ground to starting to shoot at you. IRL I would find cover asap. Is that rule abiding?

If someone starts shooting at you, Fear RP will still be in effect, but differently. You see, if someone aims a weapon at you, you don't move because you're scared of being shot. If someone starts actually shooting at you, you are scared of being hit therefore you run/get cover.

In other words, if someone is actually trying to kill you, not just threatening you, you can run/hide/shoot back and whatnot.
From the "Questions about Rules" thread.

That's with a gun, you can shoot back at someone with a gun, you don't run up to someone and tase them because that's breaking FearRP.

E.G.
You are a cop, someone comes up behind you and points a gun to your head a fellow cop comes up behind him and tasers him, that's FearRP because the other cop had a weapon out, and because you were a hostage you would have been executed because of it, not to mention (in real life) tasers cause muscle spasms therefore you should be scared of tasing someone who has a weapon because their hand might have a muscle spasm and end up shooting all over the place, therefore you just endangered everyone in the area.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Haarek

Messages In This Thread
RE: make it failrp to taze someone shooting at you - by Al sevenfold - 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM