Unban Request - Spud
(POSTING THIS FOR SPUD)

Your name: (Steam friends name) Spud - I am Spud

Your ban ID: 21925

Banned by:[FL] Grub

Reason: Mass RDM, Propclimbing to roofs and shooting people (MTL)

Involved: Tyki Mikk

Why we should unban you:

I should be unbanned because the ban I was given had no proper evidence for most of the reasons.

Flaw 1: If you are referring to the incident with Biowulf, Private Toast and Zzzzap, I was no part of it. Adman banned me as soon as he joined but after speaking with him and him checking the logs I was proven innocent, and the evidence given by Rayokan only showed me being killed by them.

Flaw 2: Logs will prove no props being spawned by either me or Tykki Mikk, we were on that rooftop via BMW, we drove up a hill full speed and it landed us on the roof. We were enjoying the veiw for a minute when Tykki Mikk was shot from the ground by a guy with an AK 47, therefore eliminating my chances of getting down in the car, and I didn't want to jump fearing I may die.

Flaw 3: Now, this is where Grub really fucked up, I was the President, therefore unable to even equip a gun to shoot at people, and Tykki Mikk didn't equip a gun at any point, and if he had I would have know because he was killed and it would of dropped.

I would like to see Grubs evidence for me shooting people and propclimbing, but I'm sure the logs will prove me innocent.

I would also like Grubs failure to collect evidence before dealing a PERMANENT ban to be reviewed by a Supervising Admin, for I believe it is a mistake that should never happen.
nice

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Spud - by Prune - 01-21-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - Spud - by Ruxandra - 01-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Unban Request - Spud - by Grub - 01-26-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - Spud - by Prune - 01-27-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Unban Request - Spud - by Ruxandra - 02-08-2013, 12:35 PM