Unban request - Unfair permban..
Your name: Apocalypse

Your ban ID: 22072

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Car theft..

Involved: Me and [FL:M] Narcotic

Why we should unban you: I will take it from the beginning and get to the point in the end .. I was unbannet not so long ago (Perm). And I was now on Probation. I was a Rebel, and I heard over the radio that the police stood outside our base, armed. So I ran towards our base. Then I came across a car that stood by the road, and I lockpicked it. (To get to the base as soon as possible ..) Then suddenly [FL: M] Narcotic walked beside me, and said that police officers can not have suits. So I stepped out of the car and said that I wasn't a cop. And took off my suit. He asked me why I drove a police car, and I explained why I stole the car and that it was not random .. But all he said, was that it wasn't a good reason, and a few seconds later I was banned. I took it as it went, and waited. I waited, but when I should check, how long there was left.. There was a new ban, which was permban .. -given by [FL]Adman

My reaction: I actually think it was a bit unfair. I've just started playing Garry's Mod ( Fearless ) Again, and i get permbanned because of a silly think like that... I know i have alot of bans, but That was a long time ago.I've learned from my mistakes. And I do not think that I'd deserved the ban from the beginning...
I've really learned to play Roleplay, and i know what's wrong, and what's right..
I've been playing proper roleplay since I've came back, and the worst that i got was a blacklist from toolgun... So, I ask you.. Can you give me another chance?
[Image: meh.ro4001.jpg]

Quote:Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Unfair permban.. - by sandan111 - 01-20-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Unban request - Unfair permban.. - by Adman - 01-20-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Unban request - Unfair permban.. - by Temar - 01-20-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Unban request - Unfair permban.. - by Narc - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Unban request - Unfair permban.. - by Narc - 01-20-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Unban request - Unfair permban.. - by Adman - 01-22-2013, 07:16 AM