Ban Request
(01-18-2013, 04:46 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: Being ignorant towards everything else I said is also stupid. It was not random, random would be measuring atmospheric noise, and if it hits the number I want, I uncuff the player. I had a valid role-play related reason to take the actions I did. Sparking a revolution and getting helpers for the raid, that happened LATER (and I did get one person who didn't run off). Nor was it Fail RP, which you are accusing me of, as I had valid grounds to see the Government as corrupt, and thus devote myself to sabotaging the government and tactically weakening it. Your video proves that I uncuffed players. However, it does not prove my intent nor that I had no valid grounds to do it. As I've witnessed what I witnessed (and you should know what it is if you read my replies), I got a valid reason to rebel against the government. It was in my current gain to get more players to help me with a planned attack, while sabotaging the Police force. However, you have no valid grounds to call this random.

And if you still have something else to pull out of your ass and judge this as Failing at Role-play, let me give you a real life example:
Do you really think a Terrorist, who has a religion-based hate would be as picky as to target the Pope, or those protecting the Pope instead of christians/regular soldiers and civilians that are not followers of Allah?
And if someone, or you, are unable to understand what I'm trying to get at (and it's obviously not that I will shoot civilians while hating the Government):
I was targeting a faction, not an individual.

IN REAL LIFE: Would you go around freeing people that have been arrested?
No you wouldn't get it into your head that there isn't a reason to just run up to random cuffed people untie them then run round like a headless chicken. This was rulebreaking, you have no idea what you're doing when playing as obviously you think rebels job is to just 'rebel' against the goverment. You don't tactically sabotage the goverment by letting criminals go do you? As a matter of fact you've just spewed some bullshit for us to read here; we aren't relating this to war we're relating it to urban life.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - by Disabled Angel - 01-17-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Officer Donut - 01-17-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Disabled Angel - 01-17-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Officer Donut - 01-17-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Disabled Angel - 01-17-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Officer Donut - 01-18-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Disabled Angel - 01-18-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Officer Donut - 01-19-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Disabled Angel - 01-19-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Officer Donut - 01-23-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: Ban Request - by Holdem - 01-23-2013, 12:38 PM