[Unban Request] Giant Pony
(01-17-2013, 10:47 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: i did warn him, it is a valid reason. you are not a admin i dont want your input. why do you get enjoyment out of watching people get banned over small things? it was not a skybox, it failed. you are not in the right to say if it is a valid reason or not it is because i warned him, but "conviently" for your sake it did not show the part of me deleting the skybox in less then a minuite, and it did not show me warning the dude! also, why is it that you find the need to act like you actully get a final say in this i did not break any rules. "skyboxes" are not against the rules and if you read my ban it said "for sky boxes and attempted rdm" not fail rp and invalid reason to kill. skyboxes are listed no where in the rules.once again, Do not post in this thread your opinion means nothing to me i just want a admins responce not yours.

I don't care if you 'want' my opinion, however I'm involved therefore I can post on this thread. Killing someone for punching you is rule breaking and regardless of warnings RDM, fail rp and backseat moderation it could fall into any of those categorys. Let me ask you in real life would you place a huge skybox on the middle of the street? No you wouldn't nor would you be able to. Stop pretending your inocennt and I made you out to be some rulebreaker. To answer your question: no I don't enjoy making ban requests and I always call members of staff if there are any on, however in this case I saw you and various others breaking rules so I did what had to be done. It gives me tremendous pleasure to see minges get banned; it means they can't ruin anyone elses experiences for their suspension time and hopefully means they read the rules.

Messages In This Thread
[Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Disabled Angel - 01-17-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-18-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Adman - 01-19-2013, 11:19 AM