[Unban Request] Giant Pony
i did warn him, it is a valid reason. you are not a admin i dont want your input. why do you get enjoyment out of watching people get banned over small things? it was not a skybox, it failed. you are not in the right to say if it is a valid reason or not it is because i warned him, but "conviently" for your sake it did not show the part of me deleting the skybox in less then a minuite, and it did not show me warning the dude! also, why is it that you find the need to act like you actully get a final say in this i did not break any rules. "skyboxes" are not against the rules and if you read my ban it said "for sky boxes and attempted rdm" not fail rp and invalid reason to kill. skyboxes are listed no where in the rules.once again, Do not post in this thread your opinion means nothing to me i just want a admins responce not yours.
i also said i would like a SHORTENED or complete unban, because the skybox was completly my fault i admited to that! so stop reading parts of what i say so you can be right!
final note: i just remember i was a window washer, and i was trying to get the hydrolics to work so i could go and be one for nexus! window washer rp is not against the rules now is it? its not fail rp if its for your job is it? i dont think so.

Messages In This Thread
[Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-18-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Adman - 01-19-2013, 11:19 AM