Ban reduction request
Honestly, I was new to the mod and I had no idea that I wasn't allowed to be a doctor and have contraband. Doctors /can/ do drugs too, right? They mentioned this to me when the cop came in (That I couldn't be a doctor and have contraband at the same time), but I didnt know how to change my profession, neither would I have done that when a renegade cop comes in and shoots wildly at our stuff. As for the profanities, yes, we yelled profanities, but who wouldn't? At the time we truly meant that Constantine had broken the rules. He did in my opinion do that, he walked in the door and started shooting my contraband without any warning. As in I was minding my own business and this Officer just comes out of nowhere and shoots my stuff. When I asked what he was doing and asked if he had a warrant, well, just then he started asking for a warrant, AFTER he shot all of my contraband. (Even if he got a warrant for me the house was owned by Pissforlube, so he had nothing to do there either way). I got angry, as anyone would. That's my side of the story.

And as for the 20 hours is not a notable amount of time, try getting a job, and you'll realize that the time we spent there was notable indeed.

Messages In This Thread
Ban reduction request - by Erythrolux - 01-13-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by DoomDude1 - 01-13-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Hamstertractor - 01-13-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Erythrolux - 01-13-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Termin - 01-15-2013, 09:15 AM