Ban reduction request
Lovely, let's get started here.

First off, Constantine is neither my friend, nor has he ever been. I was called by him via the request chat, and I have answered.

Now, let's break your walls of text down and analyse them, shall we? I have copied a few sentences which I found in need of clarification:

PissForLube and myself have been playing on this server for quite some time, for well over 20 hours in fact.

That's really not a notable amount of time.

Unprofessionally, the moderator did not use a microphone.

How did you even come up with this? Well, for one, I do not have to use the microphone in communicating, neither is it a must in dealing with cases. Also, it gives my physical evidence to my words, while your chat is purely in voice.

As to the "homophobia" apparently being a valid reason for this long ban, out of rage for having spent so much in-game currency on this contraband we needed to thicken our reserve a bit, I did call him the "F-word" on a single occasion.

Your first offence was when I have first arrived. Later on, while I was banning your friend Pissforlube, you proceeded on being homophobic again as has your friend Hamstertractor.

Since I had not moved for several minutes I was of course autokicked for being AFK. I find it astonishing, almost comical, in a way, that administrators then choose not to check their precious "logs" to see that.

You were being autokicked? No, you chose to disconnect after I have banned Pissforlube, you even mumbled out his ban reason.

I forgive the hasty decision to ban all of us and not even analyzing the whole situation.

I do thank you for your forgiveness. In case you didn't understand, that was sarcasm. I have spent plenty of time listening to your explanations and assessing the situation.

We stand for proper-role playing values and the preservation of a good and decent FearlessRP world.

I beg to differ, since I know proper FL role-players, and let me tell you, you are not among them/

staff comply with the rules they themselves not only manufactured, but are duty-bound to adhere to.

If you feel I have broken the rules or abused my powers, make an moderator abuse thread. Although, I must admit, I fail to see where this is coming from.

Now, let's address the other issues.

-Police officers are ONLY allowed to equip MP5s as a secondary weapon. It is not failRP.

-I have checked the logs about Constantine's death, he hadn't died in the previous 10-15 minutes.

-You only stopped shouting "NLR" after I have told you that the logs show he hadn't died, yet you bring it up here.

-You propblocked, plain and simple. PissforLube even stated "That he had read all of the rules and that he knows them", thus this was an intentional rule broken.

-Your friend was a doctor, basing with you. You also had a LOT of contraband. Don't try to sell the story he did not have enough time to press 1 button and switch jobs.

-You friend Pissforlube was disrespectful.

I have asked for a extension of your bans as I did see you ignore the rules, which you claim to know, and generally try to attack my professionalism and Constantine, rather that following the rules and explaining yourselves. I would also review your attitude, as it was not fit of a "Proper RP player" (which you claim to be)

I do not see a reason for an unban, and am against it.

**EDIT**
I also forgot to mention, you claim to have seen many rules broken, yet you haven't used @ once. Are you sure you've read the rules?

Messages In This Thread
Ban reduction request - by Erythrolux - 01-13-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by DoomDude1 - 01-13-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Hamstertractor - 01-13-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Erythrolux - 01-13-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Termin - 01-15-2013, 09:15 AM