Ban reduction request
Brick 
(01-13-2013, 01:35 PM)ShitForFood Wrote: This is PissForLube in FearlessRP.

Seeing as we actually broke a few rules, I can understand why I was banned. However, since the rules were so minor I would find it right to only give a warning, and Constantine also broke at least one rule as well. I acknowledge that circumstances were frantic and I forgive the hasty decision to ban all of us and not even analyzing the whole situation. I feel that regardless of what happened based on the rules we broke we have been suffieciently punished, and I humbly ask for a considerable reduction to all of our bans. I hope you'd find it in your hearts to unban us some time this afternoon.

I second this motion wholeheartedly and also humbly vie for a reduction in our bans. My ban was even extended for unknown reasons by an unknown party. I find this just about as dodgy and unjust as the actions of the honestly quite wanton police officer in question. I realize I have made some mistakes in this, but they lay somewhat unsubstantial against the loss of in-game currency, time, damage and unwanted presences of "random-warrenting" police officers who come by and exercize authority they are not at rightful liberty to extend.

I believe we are valuable players to the community. The very same day, we have run a very succesful BurgerKing business as two cooks (both ShitForFood and myself; Hamstertractor was not yet playing with us at that time), despite being raided several times. I would, of course, on behalf of both ShitForFood and Hamstertractor, as well as myself wish to extend a serious, sincere apology when it comes to breaking the rules we might have indeed done. We stand for proper-role playing values and the preservation of a good and decent FearlessRP world. This is why we enjoy playing in it, too. Not, however, during situations akin to the one well-described above, here, by ShitForFood. Being raided by a police officer who magically retains his memories from a previous life who came near our place, snuck around to see if it was safe enough for him to trespass, saw that we were unarmed, broke in, speechlessly equipped a weapon quite uncharacteristic for a man of his job-description, then proceeded to shoot all of our barely afforded contraband as well as damaging Hamstertractor intentionally, followed by him calling for an administrator after a single, justified insult was our only possible retort, which occurred, only to somehow get us banned for unusually long and not getting our story listened to, in my opinion constitutes a definite odd-one-out.

Do excuse the long ramble, but that summarizes the situation yet again. I hope this will finally suffice to give you an insight in what really happened, because the administrator who answered Constantine's call appeared not sufficiently adept to,(with all due respect) properly assess, let alone listen to and acknowledge the stories of both parties. As for us, ShitForFood and Hamstertractor and I promise we will do our utmost to ensure such odd-ones-out no longer occur, so long as other players (especially the police) and the staff comply with the rules they themselves not only manufactured, but are duty-bound to adhere to. Yet again, I know this sounds quite harsh, but 'the way I see it', it is not an unjustly formulated response to what happened. We are sincerely sorry for any damage of literally any nature that we may have caused, and hereby place our request.

Thank you for reading
A concerend citizen

Messages In This Thread
Ban reduction request - by Erythrolux - 01-13-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by DoomDude1 - 01-13-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Hamstertractor - 01-13-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Erythrolux - 01-13-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Tribal - 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Ban reduction request - by Termin - 01-15-2013, 09:15 AM