Poll: Steelseries or Roccat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Steelseries Siberia V2
66.67%
4 66.67%
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

STEELSERIES Siberia V2 Gaming Headset - Frost Blue VS Roccat Kave Solid 5.1
Siberia is pure crap. Breaks easily, doesn't sit good on the ears and sounds like a pair of rocks hitting eachother.

Kave is an enormous headset. I'm a big guy, with a big head, but I still felt it was a bit too big and heavy. It sounds a lot better than the Siberia and feels better on your ears. The build quality was also a bit better.

If I understand your post correctly, you are just buying a mic? If you don't need the headset go use the money on a real microphone and not on the crap that is put on gaming headsets. You get the same quality mic for a lot less money. If you are looking for headset with good sound quality you should not invest in eather of them.

I have owned both of them. Kave is superior to the V2 imo, but please, don't buy overprices shit headphones targeted against gamers.

edit: I guess the mic sounds the same on both headsets, but that the mic on Kave is detachable something that can come in handy.
The following 1 user Likes MartinG's post:
  • ilikeballsacks

Messages In This Thread
RE: STEELSERIES Siberia V2 Gaming Headset - Frost Blue VS Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 - by MartinG - 01-11-2013, 10:06 PM