Clans. Used for RP or an excuse for violence.
Well, EvoCity News is not dead, just temporarily frozen for a simple reason: complexity. The very difference which made us intriguing is the fact we're preparing actual video footing which has to go through several stages before it's released, like a real video recording. Sadly, due to mine and GeorgeTheBoy's current obligations, we don't have enough time to get the ton of material we have in storage ready for the forums. We will be back though Wink.

OT: Don't lose faith... remember that these Aggressive clans do pop up like mushrooms, but again, they get shut down pretty darn quickly, or just fade away into oblivion. I must admit, it's hard finding the right people for your clan, now that the general RP is thinner than water, but give it some time. Form an idea, slowly work on your clan page, give the playerbase time to learn to RP.

Just remember, the small, newer Aggressive clans may look like hot stuff, but they die out. There are three ways of these clans ending:

1) The leader and majority of their members end up getting permanently suspended.

2) They slowly die out since the leaders lose interest.

3) They tangle with one of the "Big Boys" and get squished.

So, all in all, don't lose sleep over the current clan structure of FL, I have faith it will all fix itself in due time.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • ilikeballsacks, GeorgeTheBoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clans. Used for RP or an excuse for violence. - by DoomDude1 - 01-11-2013, 11:06 AM