Clans. Used for RP or an excuse for violence.
Quote:My current clan idea is to form the Evocity Merchants Guild. A collection of business men and women that work together for mutual profit and the betterment of the city. I would reside as the founder for purposes of overall clan management (the admin aspect of the clan on the forums, aka managing the clan thread) but the actual guild president would be decided by votes from all members and would have a system to allow for leader changing via motions and votes. The clan would work together on prices, business plans, and city events such as faires, boxing matches, fund raisers, concerts and whatever other ideas they wish to bring to the table. We will also have a rent-a-cop section for a system of light security - heavy security. The only time we would use any security other then light would be for celebrities and wealthy investors. The investment system will have to be worked out but my idea for it would be you invest x money for x days of investor benefits. benefits would include taxi service, vechical rentals and a body guard if availible / required, at market cost shopping, exclusive rights to anything availible, and complete confidentiality for all transation, rental, and security services.
It's called the Kumonryu Trading Guild, and it faded into the very existence of security operations to guard it's interest within the fish market.
You are fighting an uphill battle, take it from one of the guys who ran one of the three trading groups in the fish market... Don't create a clan unless you plan on being violent. That's all clans are pretty much good for at the moment; burning stuff, shooting stuff, and contrafarming stuff.
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, ilikeballsacks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clans. Used for RP or an excuse for violence. - by Joey Skylynx - 01-11-2013, 05:21 AM