issue about moderators on v33
getting more dedicated moderators that spend more time on V33 means that people don't have to take matter's in there own hands, i' am talking about killing civilians that just want to shoot you for no reason. Killing a cop over and over again while you are trying to raid the nexus because they spawn there and shoot you instantly, I am talking about the players that come on the server to mess about randomly taze people for no reason, get in their cheap cars or steal others to run people over, random arrests and random death matches on the streets. I am also talking about the people that don't understand the concept of new life rule, and most of all the people who record other people roleplaying and post a ban request of them killing someone even if it is in a roleplaying situation, this kind of 'good will' work interrupts roleplaying as the player is not involved in most cases and doesn't have an intention of roleplaying, just their to do a moderators job.

another issue is that when moderators come on the server no-one does proper role play they just want to hang round the moderators and see what they are up to, there is a lack of roleplaying point's being awarded because moderators cannot give points I think a system is in order where moderators should be given the ability to give points but must provide evidence of specific good roleplaying in a short report .

Bring Salinsky back, he is the only one who seems to be on there all the time
anyone else agree, post a reply

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
issue about moderators on v33 - by add22 - 01-08-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: issue about moderators on v33 - by Darkkel - 01-08-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: issue about moderators on v33 - by Callos - 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: issue about moderators on v33 - by Adman - 01-08-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: issue about moderators on v33 - by Callos - 01-08-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: issue about moderators on v33 - by Killjoy - 01-08-2013, 10:03 PM