A question for the mod: Famwruadwolr.
I was there for the most part and Equal you were no way there for 2-3 hours. You might of been there for thirty minutes maximum. Because I was on v33 when I got home. Got off to go take my brother somewhere and came back and got back on. So you can cut the 2-3 hours there.

Now to the situation. Add was doing this before I left and it caused no problems what so ever. They would just get tazed and arrested or some other situation after being cuffed. Nothing really aggressive or attacking people. But then again I wasnt there for the ban that is issued for this. But I doubt he was doing anything during that time too. And instead of just banning for AggressiveRP and just shoot him a pm telling him to stop and if he didnt issue the ban? That is honestly my question to you Equal. Because you must of done pretty poorly if you instabanned two members for something that happened when you first joined the server whenever you were getting off and that is it. If being "undercover" meant that much too you.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • SpencerSx, Flux, Salinsky

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question for the mod: Famwruadwolr. - by Fultz - 01-08-2013, 03:29 AM