Sexism, I just about had enough of it :)
(01-06-2013, 08:10 AM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote: Okay, well, the title says it all. I am actually considering leaving, not just Gmod, but steam all together.

Yes I am female, yes I game, yes females don't normally game, but seriously? I am just like all of you mother fuckers, so stop treating me differently.

Every single day I get at least one sexist thing said or done to me, I normally brush it off, so even my closest friends on here don't know about it (you know who you guys are Cheese)

But anyway, this is just a thread saying I am considering leaving, have a nice day all!

- Zelda Heart

What? I dont... No.
No what the fuck. Don't leave Steam, you can't allow these retarded ass cuunts have the best of you, seriously. That problem is not that hard to solve I know girls that keep that retarded shiit at as minimal as possible.

It is not alright to be a nagging insensitive cuuntcake to the point of unfairly scaring someone / bugging someone off the Community. I don't know you beside the fact that Ive seen you around here since I joined FL, and this still bugs me.

JUST
GIVE ME THE STEAM PROFILE LINK- I'll work my Rowan magic. Oh, trust me its gewd. I'll get them suspended from the community and it will be lulzy. LULZY.

LOOK
DID you see how SHORT Ruxandra's reply to your thread was?
LOL. Who ever it is, its fuucked. Sideways even. Hell, in every position possible.

DUN LEABE US YET.

Kind regards,
Rowanstrudel.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexism, I just about had enough of it :) - by Rowan13 - 01-07-2013, 02:07 PM