Sexism, I just about had enough of it :)
(01-06-2013, 12:03 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: What the *** are you on about? Private Toast is entirely correct. If it's out of the game or forums admins can't do ANYTHING except ban them from FL. Second you had a massive speech about you taking action yet you're not going to go round these peoples houses and rough them up are you? Zelda, if someone is doing it collect evidence and post a BR or simply call an admin.

Um...If you took the time to read and understand what I wrote, you would get that my massive speech about roughing people up was about 2 lines. And while were at it, it was an example as it clearly states it's what myself and my brothers in arms do. I don't use online friends in that term. None of you are a brother in arms to me. I am a soldier. Other soldiers are brothers in arms to me. Also it clearly states that if it happened outside of FL no actions should be taken in my post. Now stay on topic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexism, I just about had enough of it :) - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-06-2013, 09:08 PM