Sexism, I just about had enough of it :)
(01-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 12:03 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Lol you cant really ban him if not happening on FL forums or servers.

I actually can disagree with this on one or two levels. If it's out of game and doesn't come into the game I agree with you Toast. If it is happening in game or comes into the game that is a different story. I don't know the situation and honestly don't need to so please don't explain it, but if someone was being harassed or stalked (not saying that's the case cause I don't know what exactly is going on) then I feel that the support team could deny a person entry into it's zones of control to help protect one of its members. I have a very limited gaming experience with Zelda but personally I find what little I do know of her to be a cool person in my book. I can't say friend cause I don't know her that well. In my life if someone messes with someone I care about in any positive way, I tend to react to that. Sometimes these reactions aren't correct but not unjust.

In closing, if it's out of game/forums then I'd say not to react with admin actions right away.

If it comes into game/forums and is a problem, action might be needed but talk to the person being bothered first unless evidence of rule break applies.

If Zelda is really a friend of yours or if you care about her, consider your options but don't act till you talk to her about it.

With my brothers in arms that third option is always the best regardless of the first two. I've rofflestomped people because the messed up and my buddy gave the word, but when I do it without their go it tends to cause more issues then it's worth.

P.S. Zelda, your still my baby baking dawg and I gives a f*^k if your a dude or a chick.

What the fuck are you on about? Private Toast is entirely correct. If it's out of the game or forums admins can't do ANYTHING except ban them from FL. Second you had a massive speech about you taking action yet you're not going to go round these peoples houses and rough them up are you? Zelda, if someone is doing it collect evidence and post a BR or simply call an admin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexism, I just about had enough of it :) - by Disabled Angel - 01-06-2013, 02:44 PM