Beflok i would like your input please. (un)ban request.
Your name: JACK R Middleton

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:56058157

Banned by:[FL] Beflok

Reason:'calling someone a F*g and asking to be killed'

Involved: The person who shot me randomly, Ethanramm and beflok

Why we should unban you:
Ok, im going to tell you what happened as the admin did not let me finnish before banning me.
Started with me driving and a rebel was driving straight towards me and we crash as i didn't break in time, and he said "right, that's it" and shot me countless times with a pistol, until i got away, i ran to AMPM and he followed me with the gun still in his hand, as i was on 10hp i could barely see a thing, and i turned around and he said "back off", and i said "what you going to shoot me again cigarette*t "... and straight after beflok picked me up and put me on the roof, and asked me why i was asking to be killed ect... when i was trying to tell him, the other guy was shouting over me and i didn't get to Finnish and he just banned me... and he took no consideration to my side of the story
Im trying to make a change because at the time i was doing familyRP with ethan and im sick off being banned as it just spoils everything.
i would like to be unbanned, as i didnt ask to be killed and i say cigarette*t all of the time and never been banned for it...

i also find it really weird how when i was playing v2p i was never banned once and the second time i go on v33x im banned twice by the same person... i think someone has a grudge on me.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]

Messages In This Thread
Beflok i would like your input please. (un)ban request. - by Obay - 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: ban for a total unfair reason - by The Chaos - 01-04-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: ban for a total unfair reason - by ethanramm - 01-05-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: ban for a total unfair reason - by Narc - 01-04-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: ban for a total unfair reason - by Obay - 01-04-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: ban for a total unfair reason - by Obay - 01-05-2013, 12:52 AM