Unban Request or Shortened
Your name: Freestyler

Your ban IDSad20197) (20149)

Banned by:Grub and Console

Reason: Propminge along with proptrapping "everyone" , BR

Involved: DisabledAngel, strokethecow , xDandon , aha2095

Why we should unban you:

Firstly , I am appealing to 2 bans because both of them are for the same thing and the newer ban (20197) is forever whereas the other is for only 11 more days . The reason I believe I should be unbanned or at least have my ban shortened is because This is my first ban I unluckily got 2 bans from it from 2 different admins

The reason behind my actions is because someone by the name of aha2095 was prop trapping and prop killing everyone and quite a few other people were doing it when no admins were on. I understand this doesn't make it ok for me to do it but I was pointing out what was happening.

Next , it said I prop trapped everyone the only people I prop trapped are shown in the video in the BR which were DisabledAngel and Strokethecow I then let them go after about 1 minute just less. The rest of the video you can see me waving a prop around in the air but not hitting or trapping anyone. So I believe proptrapping "everyone" is an over exaggeration and so I don't think a Permanent ban was the right ban for my actions

If you believe I should be banned then I will not argue but if you do decide to unban me I do not mind having a blacklist from props. I would like to RP, The server was tons of fun before my rash action caused me to be banned .
I have played other RP severs in the past and never had a problem with admins or bans. This was a one off thing that hasn't happened before and would not happen in the future.

Thank you for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request or Shortened - by freestyler - 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Unban Request or Shortened - by Grub - 01-10-2013, 01:20 AM