Ban request: RDM, Random Knife and Random taze
I find this utterly stupid , a few things I've noticed is cops tazering people and running off , people need to be responsible for their actions . Police cannot randomly tazer people as heard in the video. I consider this as a threat so we attacked with our knives purposely not with guns against the officers because we wanted to use as little force as possible against the police . Another thing I have noticed is people like you who walk round and minge into other peoples rp when they are not involved just like when cops tazd people and the tazed person says Wtf random take . You cant just walk into another persons rp without asking what their doing it interrupts rp as it is supposed to be passive role playing. People do this too often and end up posting ban requests when they do not know what is going on to the extent that people are getting killed . If we killed a cop we had a reson , don't bother recording us killing him and not asking us our reson as this is deemed unnecessary as the admins who monitor these request don't get both sides to a story and it ends up in a unfair situation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request: RDM, Random Knife and Random taze - by add22 - 12-31-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: Ban request: RDM, Random Knife and Random taze - by Jamie - 01-08-2013, 11:41 AM