Unban Request #2
Your name: Tomz

Your ban ID: 11839

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast

Reason: Well, some of you may remember me a about more than 6 months ago in June or before I think, I was premanently banned for having 13 bans. My first unban request was rejected, so here I am now.

I want to tell you why some of those bans we're unfair.

Propkilling himself due to low health, 13 bans: This was because I had recently been shot about 10 minutes ago, my vision was black and white for over 10 minutes and I could barely move. There were no paramedics or doctors in town at all, I asked everyone if I could buy a health kit from them, none of them had one.
Eventually I couldn't do anything, I was just a walking cripple who literally couldn't move or see. I had to propkill myself because after all the waiting time nobody could heal me at all, I even asked admins for a heal after so much time and they all said no.

dont call people F*ggots, wasnt RDM: This was for calling beflok a f**got after he was apparently some kind of special officer (I cant remember because this was so long ago) and he just suddenly pulled a gun on me and killed me. I think this is unfair because I have been called a f**got tons of times on the server and the people who did this got no kind of punishment at all, and I didn't know the strict policy

attempted CDM: This was not intentional, I was driving in my car, and some guy just walks into the middle of the street, and stands there. I accidentally hit him once (I was driving a trabant), then he keeps standing there. I waited, honked my horn, and told him to get out of the way multiple times, eventually I just floored it and as soon as it happened, I was banned. And don't the rules say something about not standing in the middle of the road?

Extending previous ban due to numerous violations (Extended due to current ban): Now, I already had a ban, you could have just added more time to that ban instead of making a whole new ban just to make my bans count up.

Involved:

Why we should unban you: After being here a long time ago, alot of people may have some mixed opinions about me. I have matured and grown out of the way I was back then and promise I will be the very best I can if you let me back in.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request #2 - by Tomz - 12-29-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Unban Request #2 - by Killjoy - 12-29-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Unban Request #2 - by Tomz - 12-29-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Unban Request #2 - by Killjoy - 12-29-2012, 10:57 AM