Unban
You are not getting bans removed.

If they failed to be unbanned then they won't ever be removed. My ban was valid (though a while back now) and so there is no chance of a removal from me.

And stop it with the 'Didn't deserve a ban, should of been a blacklist'. We decide the punishment, and so if the admin delivering said suspension thought it was worth a ban then so be it. By 50 hours you should have read and known the rules; ignorance is never an excuse.

What is also interesting to note is that you have listed 12 bans, yet only 'explained' 5 of them... 5! Let alone the fact that even your 'unfair' bans still have grounds to it. You still killed the President as an SS, let alone use lethal force which is prohibited anyway; you still walked around with a flaming prop; you still CDMed someone and you still used your radio whilst being hostaged.

So despite the fact you only 'explained' 5 of your 12 bans, those 5 you explained still seem like valid bans from the way you have described them.

I'm starting to think you are scared of your next suspension either being a permanent or a very long one. I still cannot believe you have listed every ban you have ever accumulated; you cannot have been unjustly banned 12 times; and in my eyes you were most likely never unjustly banned.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by User 7141 - 12-27-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Unban - by Adman - 12-27-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Unban - by Faustie - 12-27-2012, 10:44 AM