Yusufahunter's UnBan Request
Your name: Yusufahunter #R

Your ban ID: 15573

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: I was banned for killing over 50 people im pretty sure it was alot less than that but that is what it says as my reason so i trust Ruxandras knowledge because i was not able to see the console myself and it says i was general minge and cardm.

Involved: It was me and Victims of my "General Minge" and Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: Well as it says in the description of why i was banned i will be banned permanently on my next ban and i have been issued this ban for around 2-3 months im not sure exactly and the remainder is 3 more months. I would like to play on the new server that has been built as well as experiencing the new features of gmod 13 since i will be banned Permanently on my next ban i don't see the point in keeping me banned now any admin that catches me doing anything wrong can get rid of me for good so why am i continuously being detained if i will become permanently erased from playing fl rp. I just really want to play and these past months without it has really shown me how much fun i had and you truely dont value something until you've lost it.
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf

Messages In This Thread
Yusufahunter's UnBan Request - by yusufahunter - 12-26-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: Yusufahunter's UnBan Request - by Ruxandra - 12-27-2012, 09:50 AM