Algernon Moncrieff unban
Now, you are over by the Corleone spawn and are sitting behind the shack for some reason. After a security guard and gundealer leave you walk over and lockpick the shack which one of them owned for no reason. That is raiding (As you are breaking and entering an owned property) without a warrant and without any valid reason.

I completely admit. But if i do recall, the doors weren't owned by anybody, so pretty much I lockpicked an unowned door with nothing inside.

Now, to the "Mass RDM" I already explained why i had to kill 4-5 people at once. And why it was the same people. One group of players kept re-doing a false hostage hold and i thought to myself "This should be a fun shoot etc etc" so i played along with it.

As for potato and his friends(I'm 100% sure it was him that alerted you). Him and his friends would follow me for a good time, then threaten me. I'm not going to re-write what i said above.

"FYI, if you were banned for a ban request it would say so in the reason."

^---It said in the reason the check the website, that usually means i was banned off a ban request am i right?

Pretty much, all you have against me is " makes me very suspicious when I see the logs and witness several stages of large killing sprees (4/5 kills within 30 seconds) and kills of the same people despite barely minutes being between deaths." And a group of friends agreeing with eachother(angry friends, because i ruined their "RP" by being an amazing shot) saying that I rdm'd, like i say every time I'm on the server, i think its the best quote in Gmod RP History..here it is

"I envy those with numbers due to the fact that admins will always take their word over the few" Look at me getting creative! ha
ha

Messages In This Thread
Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Noob saibot - 12-25-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Adman - 12-25-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Noob saibot - 12-25-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Noob saibot - 12-26-2012, 04:31 AM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Adman - 12-26-2012, 09:25 AM