Algernon Moncrieff unban
I was watching you for a long time, all you did was run around as SS. So there we have FailRP and you patrolling.

Now, you are over by the Corleone spawn and are sitting behind the shack for some reason. After a security guard and gundealer leave you walk over and lockpick the shack which one of them owned for no reason. That is raiding (As you are breaking and entering an owned property) without a warrant and without any valid reason.

All of this 'minging', along with a scenario I saw earlier on when you were shooting into the air, makes me very suspicious when I see the logs and witness several stages of large killing sprees (4/5 kills within 30 seconds) and kills of the same people despite barely minutes being between deaths.

This all adds up when I joined the server for the express purpose of investigating a 'Mass RDmer' I had been alerted by through steam.

FYI, if you were banned for a ban request it would say so in the reason.

So, you won't be unbanned but I would like to hear other people's stories on this subject so we can objectively investigate the 'Mass RDM'.

Messages In This Thread
Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Noob saibot - 12-25-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Adman - 12-25-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Noob saibot - 12-25-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Noob saibot - 12-26-2012, 04:31 AM
RE: Algernon Moncrieff unban - by Adman - 12-26-2012, 09:25 AM