Unjustly banned by an abusive admin.
(12-24-2012, 12:49 AM)Mahti Wrote: I do not add anyone to my friendlist list, I banned you for 1440 minutes which allows you to post unban request on forums, In situation when you have something wise to say, I didn't insult you in anyway, Attempting to proppush a car when I'm driving, Not very wise isn't it? We split so bande were scouting yard and I were jumping at generators, Not too hard to get in there either, We heard producing sound that explains that we took money just when it produced money you came in locked the door while I were preparing my tides truck, I told bande to get the contraband in, You disobeyed FearRP in the video pretty badly didn't stop or obey what he said as in video shown he shot you you broke NLR and started running toward me with prop until I came out and you realized it was me. This includes you breaking 3 rules as in video shown.
Ps. One does not simply assume you can't be raided.
And also when you post unban request why you call me abusive admin and bande speedhacker or that I'm humiliating you for banning under 24 hours without anysort of proof, Anything else you need answers?

1. Watch the video first.

2. I broke NLR and FearRP because I was out-of-character, trying to get an admin, which is aloud if he clearly broke a rule. Learn to serious roleplay.

3. You pretty much just said that you heard a producing sound, yet you said it didn't produce any money until after you got in? If you mean the generator sound, the generators make those sounds in a loop, plus the generator sounds and the money printer sounds are completely different at both volume, and the whole sound in general.

4. I didn't attempt to prop push. I froze the prop, even told you right after I did that so you couldn't, as serious roleplayers today call, "minge-run." And even after there's proof right in front of you, you still accuse me of moving the prop around hitting your giant-ass vehicle, but for some reason was unsuccessful? If I wanted to prop push your vehicle I would've because your tides truck is, like implied, a truck. And my prop was also huge.

5. 1440 minutes = 24 hours. The unban rules say "You may not post an unban request if your ban time is 24 hours or less" NOT "You may no post an unban request if your ban time is less than 24 hours" Maybe you should've reviewed yourself with the server and forum rules before you became admin, or even moderator.

6. You weren't driving, you were parked, awaiting your friend to get whatever you found in the factory (because like I said, there was no possible way you could've known there was contraband in there.) to put into the back of your truck.

7. Nice grammar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unjustly banned by an abusive admin. - by buffalobagingi - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM