Unjustly banned by an abusive admin.
I do not add anyone to my friendlist list, I banned you for 1440 minutes which allows you to post unban request on forums, In situation when you have something wise to say, I didn't insult you in anyway, Attempting to proppush a car when I'm driving, Not very wise isn't it? We split so bande were scouting yard and I were jumping at generators, Not too hard to get in there either, We heard producing sound that explains that we took money just when it produced money you came in locked the door while I were preparing my tides truck, I told bande to get the contraband in, You disobeyed FearRP in the video pretty badly didn't stop or obey what he said as in video shown he shot you you broke NLR and started running toward me with prop until I came out and you realized it was me. This includes you breaking 3 rules as in video shown.
Ps. One does not simply assume you can't be raided.
And also when you post unban request why you call me abusive admin and bande speedhacker or that I'm humiliating you for banning under 24 hours without anysort of proof, Anything else you need answers?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unjustly banned by an abusive admin. - by Mahti - 12-24-2012, 12:49 AM