Unjustly banned by an abusive admin.
Your name: Kiruclanz

Your ban ID: 19842

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: Breaking NLR and attempting to prop push.

Involved: Mahti and his mingy friend, bAndE

Why we should unban you:
My ban was unjust. I believed this was mainly bAndE's fault, but from the information I have gathered, Mahti planned it. Apparently he said he knew I had contraband, but didn't explain how. I know he never heard it. How do I know this? I tested it. There are 3 noisy generators, and 2 very quiet printers behind the generators. The closest the player could get to the printers without actually entering the building is about 30 - 50 feet away, outside. Not only are the printers too far away to hear, but even if they were audible, the loud generators would drown them out.

The only way they could've known I had contraband is either: wall hacked, noclip-abused, or the actual outcome; random raided.

The reason he banned me was because I came to my factory and saw me being raided. I thought to myself "This is a random raid! There's no possible way they could've heard my printers! I even tested it for myself!" So I ran in. I locked the door so he couldn't escape, and typed out (allow me to make sure you see this) NINE TIMES that he needed to sit and waited for an admin to come and handle the accused random raid. He ignored me, pulled a gun and told me to open the door. It had accured to me that he must've had some kind of reading disability, so I picked up my microphone and told him to wait for an admin as clearly as possible.

He ignored me once more, and told me to open the door. I told him again to wait for an admin over microphone, then to double check, I was about to type out for the tenth time to wait, but before I could he RDMed me and blew the door open with a shotgun.

I ran back to my factory and blocked the road with a prop, because telling by their previous behavior, I guessed that as soon as I told them I notified the admins they would attempt to escape. (but for some reason, Mahti mistook this as prop-pushing) I told them, YET AGAIN, "Do not move, wait for an admin." Then Mahti got out of his truck, noclipped for some reason, unnecessarily insulting me. "You're not very smart, are you?" He said. At first, I just thought that he was an admin in a pissy mood who finally teleported to me, but little did I know, he was bAndE's raid partner.

Since it did not come to me (yet) that Mahti was both the admin and the partner of the random raiding, mingy, failRPing, possibly mentally handicapped thug, I thought to my self "Finally! An admin! Now that one is here I no longer need to keep the suspects here with the prop!" So I removed the prop blocking their vehicle's path. I then said "The prop was there so they couldn't run off." He replied with an unnecessary insult, "You're not smart, are you?" And immediately after I was banned.

TL;DR/Proof of the situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co3UVJhB_0M

That's when it occurred to me that Mahti's was the admin. I was only banned for 23 hours, which I know I'm not suposed to post a ban request due to it being under 25 hours, but Mahti insisted that I post one, most likely in an attempt to humiliate me, publicly, on the forums.

I tried adding Mahti so I may speak with him. He denied the request and ignored me, so I tried getting through to him with another FL:RP player. With the help of Infernaw, I was able to speak with him. Just PM me if you want the full logs of Infernaw messaging me and Mahti back and forth, because I don't see the need of posting them publicly.

So, Mahti accused me (even though I have proof) That I apparently swung my prop around, quote "attempting to prop push". And that I broke NLR. I never, ever had an intention to prop push, and although I technically did break NLR, I was out-of-character and I was going to that area so it would be easier for an admin to teleport to me, bAndE, and Mahti.

One more thing, sorry to say, but I would like to say that bAndE was possibly speed hacking. When I first entered the building, I saw him running at great speed (this was no lag) But the second he saw me, he began to run at normal speed. I say possibly because I have no proof, and if I said I know, I would be bitched at by everyone and their mom.

TL;DR: I would like to be unbanned because I was false banned by Mahti. Mahti and his raiding partner also minged.

His raiding parter, bAndE: random raided (or wallhacked), RDMed, and failed to pause roleplay so we could wait for an admin to come and handle the situation of him random raiding.

Mahti: random raided (or wallhacked OR noclip abused), unnecessarily insulted me, accused me of prop pushing, and false banned me.

Even though I'm breaking the unban rules, Mahti insisted I post an unban request.

So I ask; may I please be unbanned since I believe my ban was unjust?

I apologize for the length of this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Unjustly banned by an abusive admin. - by buffalobagingi - 12-24-2012, 12:38 AM