[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
(12-23-2012, 04:04 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
**A message is posted on the noticeboard**

After further discussions and observations from the leadership of E.M.I.T, We have decided to promote Nukabomb to permanent field leader. Nuka has proven to be a good leader and is able to work well in groups. However, further improvements can be made.
Positive points
-handles leadership well and gives clear and easy to follow instructions.
- Definitely works well in two man teams, eager to see how he handles a larger group.
Negative Points
-Makes small mistakes (using the wrong radio)
-Eager to ambush a target without studying alternate entry/exit points.
-Not that active

Conclusion: Has a good leadership character, but needs to brush up on infiltration skills if he is going to lead a team.

Congratulations on your promotion Nuka, we hope you will do well with this post. And we hope you will become more active after recieving this promotion. You now have the permission to accept member application into the field unit. However, the member has to meet the clan requirements.

Thank you for my promotion. I will not let you down. Regarding my slight inactivity, been busy lately and took a incredibly small break. I won't be inactive anymore. Regarding my Infiltration skills, i got ahead of myself trying to impress Trouser (-_-). I assure you stealth is a favored option of mine, and no air vent is too small for me.

Also, welcome to the clan Dawg...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • trouserlessliam

Messages In This Thread
RE: [E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [PAS/AGR] [Unofficial] - by Nuka - 12-23-2012, 06:43 PM