[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
A reminder to all potential applicants, please fill in the application form in FULL as some of you are not filling in the bottom half. Here is an example:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**An application sheet was sent to the office**

OOC
Steam Name: trouserlessliam
Hours spent on the server: 400+
Roleplay Points: 4
Number of Bans: 5
Why do you want to join the Clan? The reason for joining is because it has a slick and attractive apearance as well as exceptional members.
IC
Name: William Marcelle
Age 40 years old, 1st August 1972
Why can you bring to the organisation? I have experience in silent infiltration/exfiltration of hostile complexes, as well as extensive fire-arm and hand-to-hand combat training. Additionally I have a concept of surveilance techniques.
Which position do you wish to apply for? (Office/Field):
Assisstant Head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your time. Regards,
- William Marcelle, Assisstant Head of Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [PAS/AGR] [Unofficial] - by trouserlessliam - 12-21-2012, 05:45 PM