[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
um.... okey. that was needed.
You just proven my point dude. You just a little idiot living his sick dream. Realy? Extreme Centralist International?
Dude, your clan is a sick idea. Not a bad sick I mean like...extreme. you signature, what is that? Dehumanize yourself? What do you deam at night bro?
I have a idea. Stick that flag on a pole come to germany and run arround with it. Everyone strong enough will punch you in the face. You might even get arrested. THen Nazi flags and any VERY similar to it is ilegal here.
If you wanna make out of a suggestion a flame war, Well then do it with your cat. Then I dont wanna hear anything from you.

Grayhawk

PS: You even use the word leader as your CO. And put him in a position extremely similar to Hitler. So dont tell me your clans has NO similarity what so ever to the NAzi regime. I know it isnt the same but its similar. And when I see something like that, I do what every german will do: Ask myself what's wrong with people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas/Agr] Extreme Centralists International - by Grayhawk - 12-21-2012, 02:30 PM