[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag.
Wow, as a human being I beg you to cease to exist. Our go study some symbology, that's a good alternative too.
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: its the flagg of the Nazi regime just with three arms not four. Wow reconsider that. :O
A square w/out one of its sides (a 1/4 of its original perimeter) is a triangle.
An organism w/out 1/4 of its.. lets say legs, can no longer be classified as one with the whole 4/4. ...Do I need to get into the implications of the difference between 4 and 3? I won't. Not worth it.

(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Hilter sign ( sort off). See the simalarity?

Its even the same coolours.
This my friend, is a Triskelion. The only registered use of a triskelion by the nazis was of a curved version, used as insignia of the Belgium 27th Waffen-SS division (and it does not look like this one at all). I designed this version, and it can only be truly compared with the symbol of the Tau Gamma Phi, a fraternity established in the Philippines.

Also, I have several colour versions for this symbol, but I won't change one single thing. Its not by chance that fascist movements often use this set of colours, and it sure as hell is not by chance either my own use of it.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Deriptz

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas/Agr] Extreme Centralists International - by Rowan13 - 12-21-2012, 01:45 PM