[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
**An application sheet was sent to the office**

OOC Information
Steam Name:[FL:RP Wizard
Hours spent on the server:143
Roleplay Points:0
Number of Bans:0
Why do you want to join the Clan? Why do you want to join the Clan? Because I Feel it would be fun, Exicting Overall A Great RP!
Timezone: GMT +11

IC Information:My characters name is Chelsea Smith,she is 24 years old, she has brown hair, green eyes and wears a black Silky dress, she has worked as the Presidents Accountant, a Special Service and also the president. She Takes pride in her work, she will Do a job and do it right the first time, Failure is not a option. She is very skilled with Office work as well as out in the field, all Up a very skilled Women. She was born in EvoCity and will most likely die in Evocity, she has a younger brother named Taylor Smith he is twenty two years old.
Name: Chelsea Smith
Why can you bring to the organisation? I'm Good with Guns, And A Expert Bomb Defuser.
Do you have any experience that can be beneficial to us I've been a Special Service for years, then Headed to Head of special service, also been a Accountant
Which position do you wish to apply for? Any
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [PAS/AGR] [Unofficial] - by Grant - 12-21-2012, 10:36 AM