Metagame; Punchwhore.
Alright, let's talk about the metagaming-topic shall we? Now, let's mention to the others that we killed you at villas when we came back, alright? It's NLR for you, and we have to start all over. Now, after we killed you, we hung at villas for like 10-30 minutes if i recall correctly. You respawned ofcourse, and we were observing the corleone movements, now, i can recall seeing you several times and keep in mind that a suit doesn't change your face. Now, as we moved out to look for the cars, we also saw you hanging with one or more corleones, now its simple to call a conclution to that: A. You were a corleone or B. A friend of a corleone.

Now, when I called you a corleone at MTL, was because we'd observed you at several ocations with corleones, as corleone and so on.

Although, when we were talking about being corleone, then that was OOC, now I tend to switch between IC and OOC when im talking with microphone, but that snippet there was atleast not intended to be IC, and it is my fault though, that I didn't make this clear as we were talking, but I still hold my ground with me knowing you were corleone.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Metagame; Punchwhore. - by Laizel - 12-16-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: Metagame; Punchwhore. - by Enzyme - 12-16-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Metagame; Punchwhore. - by Laizel - 12-17-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: Metagame; Punchwhore. - by Enzyme - 12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Metagame; Punchwhore. - by Mahti - 12-17-2012, 03:58 PM