Knox/Reptile unban appeal
Your name: Knox

Your ban ID: 19385

Banned by: [FL:M] SleighInSky

Reason: RDM, Fail RP, Fear RP

Involved: Myself and SleighInSky and the rebels online at that time

Why we should unban you: The police were called to the pool for an undisclosed reason, here is the request

(Request) Vincent Purewalker: backup to the POOL now

I didnt see where he was so I PMd him saying

(PM) To Laizel: were here

He then said
(PM) Laizel: Come here! Im with the famas

I found him and followed him and went into a garage (door was unowned so i rammed it) This is at the building opposite the pool btw.

Upon entering I saw a cluster of rebels (and let me make this clear NONE of them had any weapons out at the time so fear rp was not in play). I looked around (with my pistol out, which was out the INSTANT i rammed the door) and noticed the president was there so I assumed the worst and said "Everyone back away from the president" Or " get in the corner and face the wall" , something along those lines.

One of them then pulled out an MP5 in the LOWERED position so I shot him in the head (at that time, guns bigger than a handgun were illegal, Here is the law straight from SleighInSky (Broadcast) Brian Salinsky: [WEAPON LAWS] Only handguns are allowed, in selfdefence.Do not wave them around or you SHALL be arrested.) [FL:M] SleighInSky said, "Oh my god i'm going to ban you" or something like that ( in voice chat) and then banned me before I could even argue my side.

[Image: screenshots]

Messages In This Thread
Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by knox - 12-17-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by knox - 12-17-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by Ruxandra - 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by Salinsky - 12-17-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by knox - 12-17-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by knox - 12-17-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by knox - 12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Knox/Reptile unban appeal - by Adman - 12-18-2012, 04:53 PM