Unban Request - Sammeow
So according to you it's perfectly fine to shoot at an officer?. Anyways for your information I was actually there, invisible, floating. I was seeing everything. I saw when the officer arrived and Steevie went out to say "It's a shooting range, get out of here, you're meant to drive a police car not a lambo". So the officer leaves, then Sammeow comes out with his galil when the officer is already driving away and starts shooting the CAR, not the air. I saw everything, and just for lying you're getting one extra day off.

(12-15-2012, 04:58 PM)iSteviee Wrote: I also tried to explain to Holdem after Sammy was banned, But he kept announcing in OOC Keep quiet iSteviee or you'll get in trouble yourself, so there is not much I could really do....

That is a lie, I never told you you would get in trouble if you kept talking about it, I told you to stop defending him, that he can post an unban request if he likes.

Unban request denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Sammeow - by Sammy - 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Unban Request - Sammeow - by iSteviee - 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Unban Request - Sammeow - by Holdem - 12-15-2012, 06:39 PM