Unban Request - Sammeow
Your name: (Steam friends name) Sammeow<3

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 19228

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Randomly shooting at a police officer in middle of the street, telling him to learn the rules

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) This is the funny area, there was no admin involved, he just instantly banned me. I was shooting at pots in my Shooting Range with iSteviee, Sonic<3

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) For a starters the admin didn't even come to me and say why I shot a few times at this officer... He doesn't know any part of the story and he wasn't interested. I was shooting pots in my rifle range with iSteviee and Sonic<3 and this cop came in and wouldn't stop pestering us saying stop shooting/put away the gun whilst he was pointing a gun at me, this cop was also driving around in a Lamborghini, this area what I was shooting at was my owned area and partially a in progress RP area. The cop kept coming back and repeating what he was saying and was saying he will just arrest us all when we had permission, so I shot roughly 5 times above his Lamborghini as a warning to just keep leaving us alone.. Yes I did try and be passive at first and I explained to him. After I did this roughly 6 seconds after this happened Holdem didn't even come to me and say why have you done this etc.. and went ahead and banned me for 3 days which for most bans is a bit excessive?

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Sammeow - by Sammy - 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Unban Request - Sammeow - by iSteviee - 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Unban Request - Sammeow - by Holdem - 12-15-2012, 06:39 PM