i'm kenny but i'm here for xxromanoboss
(12-12-2012, 06:37 PM)Adman Wrote: He was banned for this - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22250

And I upped it because it was his 13th ban in less then a month, that is disgraceful.

And "will not do anything wrong for the next days if you unban hes"? Seriously? The way he is going he is looking at a permanent suspension the next time he steps out of line.

No unban here.

i saw the video.After my keypads removing,i remove the fading door too!he cut the video!i want to say u what happen:
i was contrabanding in my house Angel...and he/she was walking around in my corleone's base,i saw him by the window.i open the door,but he was was in his car and was went away,so i tried to shot him.him come back and hostage me.i remove the keypad (like in the video) but i remove the fadinh door too,( he was not stucked in in :_: but he stop the video,now...i'm been banned 13 times in a mounth,yes but i'm italian and i have some problem to understand the rules at 100%,i read and read the rules and i was start to play correctly slowly.I love this server,is amazing and in gmod dont exist more server like fearless.Sorry again,i very hope that u unban me or decrease my ban Sad ! thx anyway to let me try this server,by.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm kenny but i'm here for xxromanoboss - by RomanoBoss - 12-12-2012, 07:49 PM